The following is an archived post from the Amiibo Dojo. It has been uploaded to the Exion Vault for referential purposes and retains its original publication date; some of the post’s links may not function currently or exist at all.
Hey guys! It’s really been a long time since I’ve done anything constructive here on this site. Unfortunately, this is my final post here, for real. I’ll never post another message here at the Amiibo Dojo, because I’m going to delete it very soon. The reason is because we’re moving to a new website! It’s currently very much a work in progress, but the new site is going to be called Cloud Nine. Here are some brand-new features this site will have that you can get excited about:
- Updated training guides for every amiibo
- In addition to “competitive” training guides, which focus on equipment, there will be new “casual” training guides for each character that focus on vanilla amiibo instead
- A list of upcoming amiibo tournaments that you can enter
- Updated amiibo tier list
- A Discord channel associated with the site, which you can actually access right now by following this link
- Brand-new guides on games such as the Pokémon and Animal Crossing series
- Integration with the
Cloud Nine Forums
- New content every day
- And more!
It’s going to be a while before Cloud Nine is ready to rock and roll, but for now, we have new training guides on Ness, Zelda, Luigi, Pac-Man, and Ryu. There are both equipment and vanilla guides available for each of these characters. I hope to see you there – eventually, the Amiibo Dojo will be deleted, and its URL will redirect to Cloud Nine. If you have any questions, or just want to stop by for a while, enter the Discord server.