It’s always satisfying to 100% complete a game: knowing for sure that you’ve explored its every nook and cranny is invaluable. Fortunately for completionists, Kirby Star Allies makes 100% completion rather easy, as there is a very simple set of criteria that must be met. Strangely enough, said criteria actually does not include collecting every Picture Piece or completing modes added in game updates.
- Complete Story Mode
- Press all Big Switches
- Find all Rare Picture Pieces
- Complete a run of Guest Star ???? Star Allies Go!
- Complete The Ultimate Choice on Soul Melter difficulty
- Place 1st on the highest difficulty of Star Slam Heroes
- Place 1st on the highest difficulty of Chop Champs
As mentioned earlier, completing all of the celebration pictures doesn’t actually count towards the game’s 100% completion. That being said, it feels wrong to leave them unfinished. Even so, when you’ve met all of the above requirements, you’ll be presented with a special 100% Clear image.
If you would like to read more guides, please follow this link.