If you’ve been following our site for a good while now, you may have noticed that Animal Crossing guides have become a focus of sorts. At the time of writing, the game is still receiving regular updates — which means there are plenty of things to do (and by that, we mean plenty of furniture to grind for). Luckily, we’ve come equipped with several full-length guides to help you do just that, and you can find the full list of them below!
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Building Brewster’s Roost
- DIY Recipe Guide – Autumn & Tree’s Bounty
- DIY Recipe Guide – Christmas / Festive
- DIY Recipe Guide – Mushrooms
- DIY Recipe Guide – Winter & Snowflakes
- Holiday Guide – Halloween
- Holiday Guide – Turkey Day / Thanksgiving
- Jolly Redd’s Treasure Trawler (Art & Paintings)
We’ve also got a Town Introduction guide for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, though we chose not to give this game its own section (since we likely will not be producing any further guides on New Leaf, given its age). Our list of guides is always growing, so feel free to bookmark this page and then come back in a week or two to see what’s new! If you have any suggestions for new guides or just need some friends to play Animal Crossing with, you’re welcome to join our Discord community anytime! In the meantime, we hope these guides help you out — have a great day!
If you would like to return to the home page, please follow this link.