It’s the first of the month, and you know what that means: our amiibo tier list has received a slight update! Compared to the previous revision, there aren’t as many changes here, but they’re ones well worth reading anyway. Here’s everything that’s new in today’s update:
- Snake moved up to A tier.
- Meta Knight moved up to B tier.
- Villager moved up to C+ tier.
- Cloud moved down to B tier.
- Young Link moved back down to C tier.
- Toon Link moved back down to C tier.
That’s everything, then! Villager, in particular, has been getting a surprisingly impressive number of results lately. If you’d like to learn how to train your own, feel free to read our guide! If you want to train an amiibo but don’t want to train Villager, be sure to check out our full list of training guides instead. The full tier list can be found right here.
Hey everyone! Exion’s official tier list has been updated, and we’re here today with a brief list of what’s changed since the last version (which was released in May of this year). From here on out, we’re going to try to revise the list every month, so we hope you look forward to more frequent updates! Without further ado, then, here’s a list of all the changes we just made:
- Hero moved up to A+ tier.
- Lucas moved up to A tier.
- Ganondorf moved up to A tier.
- Captain Falcon moved up to A tier.
- Mega Man moved up to B tier.
- Falco moved up to B tier.
- Young Link moved up to C+ tier.
- Pichu moved up to C tier.
- Snake moved down to B+ tier.
- Ice Climbers moved down to C+ tier.
- Zero Suit Samus moved down to D+ tier.
Another important note here: the D tier was removed from the list and combined into D+, which means that’s now the lowest rank. Big thanks to Exion’s tier list council (which hosts update discussions via Discord) for revising the list! If you’re feeling motivated to train an amiibo now, check out our complete collection of training guides and get started! The full tier list can be found right here.
P.S. We used a brand-new format for the amiibo tier list’s update today! It was created by fammydamammy, and if you’d to make your own list you can check out how through this link. Enjoy!