That’s right, Season 4 of the Professional Amiibo League is returning! This season we will be changing things up a little bit by increasing the number of participants, providing multiple chances to qualify, increasing the prize pool, and upping the quality of the winner’s trophy by giving away the hand-painted, golden trophmiibo you see in the banner image!
Want to know how you can get in on this? Well, keep reading my friends because this is the most fun you’ll ever have in a tournament (probably).
Continue reading Pro Amiibo League is back!
The first-ever Exion Open tournament has concluded, and first place went to 1stAWESOMEMAN’s King K. Rool amiibo. Congratulations! For next month’s Exion Open tour, we’re going to do things a bit differently. As usual, the tournament is open to anybody who visits our site or has joined our Discord server (and we’ll be using the latter to provide tournament stream updates). Here’s everything you need to know:
- Rules. Matches will be best two out of three. Each game will be 2-stock with a seven-minute timer. All games will be played on Ω-form stages. Double elimination this time.
- Entries. You’ll need to have a look at our tier list. Only characters ranked in the D+ and D tiers can be entered (it’s a low-tier tour!). There aren’t too many fighters ranked in these tiers, so I hope most of you will be able to enter anyway! This time, it’s going to be one amiibo per trainer.
- Spirits: Still not allowed just yet, sorry about that! If your FP has Spirits, you can train it anyway, send me its .bin file and request that I edit the file’s Spirits off. I’m thinking the next Exion Open will be a Spirits tour, so you can look forward to that in the near future!
Entries are due by 11:59 P.M. EST on February 19, 2020. To enter, you’ll have to send your .bin file to email@example.com. If you need help creating your amiibo’s .bin files, check out our amiibo Powersaves guide. As usual, you have plenty of time to read our character guides, so be sure to do so if your FP needs some brushing up. The winner gets a $10 eShop card, too, so there’s a nice little incentive for anybody who enters. I hope to see your FPs on tournament day. Thanks to everybody who participates!
Entries have now been closed! Thanks to everybody who participated. We’ll be hosting more tournaments in the future.
It’s been a long time since Exion has hosted an official tournament, but it’s finally time to change that! I’m going to be hosting the first-ever Exion Open tournament, and it’s open to everybody who visits our site or has joined our Discord server. We’re going to keep this announcement post simple, so here’s everything you need to know:
- Rules. Matches will be best two out of three. They’ll be two-stock games with a seven minute timer. All games will be played on Ω-form stages.
- Entries. As is standard by now, Bowser and Incineroar aren’t allowed. Each trainer is allowed to submit two Figure Players each (more info on how you can do that in just a bit). However, only one of your submitted amiibo can be A rank or above on our tier list. The other FP must be in a lower-ranked tier.
- Spirits. They aren’t allowed! If your FPs have Spirits, no worries — send me the .bin files and tell me that they need their Spirits removed, and I’ll be happy to do so prior to the tournament date. I will be hosting a Spirits tour in the future, so you can look forward to that!
Entries are due by 11:59 P.M. EST on December 26, 2020. To enter, you’ll have to join our Discord server and attach your two .bin files and send them to me via a direct message (Ethan_#7308). Be sure to name your .bin files as such: Trainer Name – Character Name.bin. So if I’m submitting Ness, my file would be named Ethan – Ness.
If you need help creating your amiibo’s .bin files, check out our amiibo Powersaves guide. You can also join our Discord server for help, but you have to do that anyway to be able to enter. As always, be sure to refer to our amiibo character guides to brush up your FP’s skills before tournament day! The tournament will be streamed soon after, so I’ll be posting more information on our Discord server after I’ve collected all the entries. There’s also a $10 eShop card for the winner! I can’t offer much more than that, because at the end of the day I am a college student. Either way, I hope to see all of your FPs on tournament day. Thanks in advance for entering!