If you have the nerve to try and commission episodes of Cloud’s Forum Adventures, there are a few caveats to keep in mind. First, all commissioned episodes will take place in a new continuity, but will be classified as taking place after Season 6 (Iteration 2).
Hardcore CFA fans may have a preference between two episode styles: the simple, gradient-heavy “jank” of the first several seasons or the legitimate-looking styles seen in Season 6’s second iteration. Regardless of the style, CFA takes work. If you’re looking for the original “jank” style, it will run for about $5 an episode; alternatively, the cleaner style will go for about $10 per episode. This is because Season 6 (Iteration 2) often required several hours for one episode.
Once you decide on a style, you can choose one of the following storyline options. If you don’t like any of them, you can always suggest one! The ones below seem like they might be interesting, which is why they’ve been made available as options. When you’re done, you can return to the base commissions page.
- Storyline 1: Cloud and Megar accidentally switch bodies after a traumatic accident with the toaster. The two decide to swap lives, but have trouble getting used to their new forms when evil rises.
- Storyline 2: After vaporizing half the world in Avengers: Infinity War, Thanos crosses over to the world of Cloud’s Forum Adventures to repair the Infinity Gauntlet. He plans to restore its former power and use it to wipe out fifty percent of all life on Estrella. It’s up to Cloud, Megar, and Spectra to defeat Thanos and put a stop to his plans.
- Storyline 3: Megar unwittingly awakens an eldritch deity from its century-long slumber, and it threatens all life on Estrella with its unique power. Little do the protagonists know that the key to defeating it lies… in Cloud’s hat!?
- Storyline 4: Spectra’s gem loses its power. Without it, Spectra can’t utilize any of her signature abilities. Cloud decides to help her recover its power by visiting its home planet in a parallel world. The two learn the true nature of Spectra’s gem and the entity that sleeps within it.
- Storyline 5: Cloud’s high school robotics project becomes sentient and is hellbent on destroying the world… by causing extremely minor inconveniences to people. Megar can’t take it anymore and decides to step up and take action.