Amiibot is (hence its name) a bot on the Exion Discord server. It allows users to store, rename, send, and download amiibo files via a list of commands. These commands are account-specific, meaning users cannot download or view files they did not upload. A full list of commands is provided below. Underlined portions represent user-defined fields.
- !store amiibo nickname: Stores an uploaded file in the AmiiBot database. The commands listed below can only be used after an amiibo is stored in the database.
- !list: Shows a list of files the user has stored in the database.
- !rename old file name, new file name: Renames the specified file. If the name contains a space, replace it with an underscore symbol (_).
- !delete file name: Deletes the specified file from the AmiiBot database.
- !send host tag file name: Sends the specified file to the user tagged via a direct message. This is one of several methods that can be used to submit amiibo to online tournaments.
- !download file name: Sends the user a direct message containing a download link to the specified file.
If you would like to return to the Community Wiki, follow this link.